How to Change Your Windows 7 Background
Guide on how to change your windows 7 background.
- Right Click on the Desktop Background
- The Next Window you will see a personalization window
- Left Click on the desktop Background Icon/Setting
- The next window that will appear is Desktop Background
- You can choose from one of the backgrounds that appear in the default
windows location, or Click on Browse to navigate to a specific folder
- Once you have navigated to the folder you have the picture you would like to
use make sure you have the picture or pictures you would like to use ticked
otherwise, untick the pictures you do not want to use.
- Then you can choose the picture position you would like the desktop
background to be in e.g. centre, fill, fit, stretch, tile and centre.
- Once you have chosen the picture you want and the picture position click on
Save changes once you Clicked on Save Changes it will take you back to the
- Once you Clicked on Save Changes it will take you back to the
- Close the window by Left Clicking the Orange X top Right-hand
- This will then change your background to the one you have chosen corner
- The End